ABOUT THIS CONTENTThis graphic identifies 5 attack strategies, though it doesn't actually go into a lot of detail on them or on how to defend against them (thus the title is a bit misleading).
Source: SGCS Ltd., MBACheat.com
- Frontal: confronting dominant players head-on (more often price-based and often subsidized by the home market)
- Flanking: entering niche or geographical area where players are weak or not present
- Encirclement: encircling an opponent’s position (covering all nice areas with an array of product styles)
- By-pass: leap-frogging – choosing a different battleground
- Guerilla: attacking in small raids on competitor’s territory. Designed to sap strength and wrong-foot them.