MBA Boost – What is It? What You Get
- A downloadable .pdf e-Book with more than 300 pages of useful information
- Lifetime access to all online material
- Multiple bonus download files including Powerpoint presentations, a statistics textbook, several Excel spreadsheets and more…
MBA Boost – Contents
Below is an overview of the contents you will receive. Read the Table of Contents for a more complete listing.
Course Notes for the following:
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Law
MS Excel Case Analysis Template with the following features:
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flow template
- Automatic calculation of key ratios based on Financial Statements
- Breakeven analysis page
- Quick reference and layout for Porter’s 5 Forces framework
- Quick reference and layout for Harvard’s FIT framework
- Quick reference for a Value Chain analysis
- Quick reference for important number crunching
- Quick reference for valuation techniques
- List of important questions to ask
- An overview of Venture Capital financing and philosophy
Historical Economic Data, including time-series tables for the following:
Notes on Leadership
Reference Sources for the following information:
- Complete write-up on case method, why it’s used, analysis and number crunching
guidelines, ratio analysis, preparation, presentation, and write-up hints, and how to get
the most out of case analysis.
- A detailed description and MS Word Template for Michael Porter’s 5 Forces Framework
- A comprehensive listing of Finance Formulae
- A MS Excel Amortization Model
- A selected bibliography of suggested readings
- T-Distribution and Z-Distribution tables
- A presentation of some alternatives to Porter’s framework
MBA Boost – Product Benefits
Benefits Enjoyed by All:
- Compact and Convenient – find all the core content in one convenient .pdf file with extra content provided as
additional .pdf, .exe or MS excel files as appropriate.
- No extraneous garbage – information is compiled in concise formats – don’t get
bogged down with filler paragraphs!
- Economical – all this valuable information for about the price of an average b-school book.
- Online access access the material in MBA Boost from any computer; browse by subject or use the powerful keyword search tool.
Prospective MBA Students
- Get a head start on the demanding program that will consume the upcoming months
or years of your life.
- Learn tools and tricks to be more efficient and thorough in any MBA program.
Current MBA Students
- Analyze cases thoroughly in a quick and consistent manner, thus aiding in the
development of an ability to spot patterns and increase overall learning effectiveness.
- Save time with financial statements and ratio analysis – something no case
analysis should be without!
- Use existing cheat sheats or minimize time required to prepare your
- Use as an interview preparation tool to handle those tough job interviews
(especially I-Banking and Consulting).
Current Managers and Executives
- Quickly find valuable business concepts, data and/or formulae
forgotten from infrequent use.
- Access historical time-series economic data.