ABOUT THIS CONTENT7 Keys (perspectives) to business success, from a successful serial entrepreneur.
Source: Lee Walker (serial entrepreneur, professor at UT Austin, and former President of Dell Computer)
- Imagination: minds at play creating innovation and choices.
- Numeracy: a fluency of the language of numbers and their implications.
- Helping (Dependence): a trusting, collaborative exchange creating value.
- Attention: intense and sustained focus in investigation, definition, and creation.
- Schedule: the orchestration of systems for investing time, money, and resources.
- Heroism: the drive for differentiation and recognition.
- Criticism: confronting “what is” through research, analysis, and understanding