Andrew Metrick offers downloadable tools in the form of Excel spreadsheets that VCs and finance students can use for valuation calculations. Includes:
* Betas: includes estimates of industry betas for the U.S. market premium, and country betas for the global market premium.
* VC Method: used to make investment recommendations using the standard and modified versions of the VC method.
* DCF: contains examples of reality-check models for three companies, a sample investment function, and industry statistics for DCF inputs.
* VCV: contains templates for the valuation of preferred stock structures. Refer to Appendix C for more information.
* Bintree: contains a 60-step binomial tree and modular worksheets for underlying asset value and option value.