A good introduction to case analysis, containing the following material:
– Why We Use the Case Approach
– Your Responsibilities
– The Six Steps for Problem Analysis
1. Comprehend the Case Situation: Data Collection, identify relevant facts
2. Defining the Problem
3. Identify the causes of the problem
4. Generate Alternative Solutions
… [ Read more ]
A useful overview of the case method with associated tips.
This note provides some broad guidelines to help you with quantitative analysis of cases. The first part of the note lists some general points and the second provides a list of some of the commonly used computations in such analyses.
Tips on case analysis with a slight focus on marketing course cases.
This note presents a basic methodology for situation analysis and decision making which will be useful in most areas of case analysis.
Some base case analysis tips from my OB professor at UT Austin, Marc-David Seidel
A quick look at why the case method is one of the most effective means of management education.